05 March 2009

Pure Reason Revolution: new album available for pre-order

Due out in the UK on the 9th of March, Amor Vincit Omnia is the new release from the UK's Pure Reason Revolution. There is a special edition 2 disc version available as well.

Details follow:

Disc: 1
1. Les Malheurs
2. Victorious Cupid
3. i) Keep Me Sane/Insane
4. ii) Apogee, iii) Requiem for the Lovers
5. Deus Ex Machina
6. Bloodless
7. Disconnect
8. The Gloaming
9. AVO

Disc: 2
1. Deus Ex Machina (Live at NEARfest, video)
2. Victorious Cupid (Live at NEARfest, video)
3. Les Malheurs (Live at Rockpalast, video)
4. The Gloaming (Live at Rockpalast, video)
5. Documentary
(video)

2 comments:

Mark C said...

I've heard mixed reviews about this, but I would want it for the live videos if nothing else.

Bill K. said...

I have not heard the whole album yet, but I have heard a bunch of tracks off it. It is so different from TDT that I'd almost think they were two different bands, but I want to hear it in the studio as opposed to live.