09 May 2008

Coming soon to a Bill's Prog Blog near you...

Wow, not a lot of planning on my part today. Sorry, constant readers. I have to admit that I've been spending much of the day working on some transcription of an interview from a few weeks back (I have two to do, and thank dog for friends willing to transcribe as well, or I'd be more than cross-eyed right now). Until my work is done there'll be no real pithy post up here.

But let me give you some teasers of upcoming content:

An interview with Jason Blake of progressive rock trio Aziola Cry (their last EP, Ghost Conversarions, made my 2007 year end top 10)...
An interview with Gary Lauzon, bassist of Quebecois band The Rebel Wheel (debut album now out on 10T records)...
A mid-year look at albums that have been blowing me away (a bit early, but forewarned is forearmed, or something)...

I am working on setting up a few more interviews as well...but you'll get nothing, not even a tease...until they're confirmed.

Until then, sit back, relax, and listen to some Jade Warrior or Enid whilst enjoying a cold frosty drink of your choice!

1 comment:

firefly said...

Hoping one of those interviews was/is with Mr. Stolt, Roine!_!
Go Flower Kings!
(thought you had mentioned this possibility in an earlier post of yours)