23 June 2009

NEARfest 2009 post 1: purchases

Well, it's time for my annual list of what is driving me into financial insolvency this year...a.k.a. my NF 2009 purchases:

Cabezas De Cera - Hecho en Mexico

Cabezas De Cera - Fractal Sonico 95-05

Trettioariga Kriget - Krigssang

Trettioariga Kriget - War Years 2 CD live set

Beardfish - The Sane Day 2 CD set (reissue)

Beardfish - Fran En Plats Du Ej Kan Se

Quantum Fantay - Agapanthusterra

Therion - The Miskolc Experience boxed set (2 CD/1 DVD)

Deus Ex Machina - Imparis CD/DVD set

IQ - Frequency Special Edition (CD/DVD set)

Gong - Live at the Gong Family Unconventional Gathering DVD

DFA - Kaleidoscope 2 CD set

Marillion - Early Stages 6 CD boxed set

Imagin'aria - La Tempesta

Magma - Studio Zund 12 CD boxed set


I'd say maybe not quantity, but definitely quality, but...there's 3 boxed sets totaling 21 discs in there, 3 2 CD sets, 2 DVD/CD sets...a mess load of stuff to watch and listen to.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow - nice haul. I was going lean and I only bought 4 things. (The Watch live, Beardfish Fran en Plats... reissue, and two TK cds.) I always read your blog and I'm sorry I didn't think to try to meet you at the fest!

Bill K. said...

Well, I was easy to find..I was working the NF merch table, so you likely met me and didn't realise it unless you didn't buy a shirt or programme. Looks like I'll be staff again next year, so that's where I'll be :-)