30 June 2008

Blog News Post

Hey everyone,

Due to a recent mini-spate of trolling comments, I'm temporarily moving commenting to moderated status. What this means is that there will be a delay for comments to appear on posts, as I will be approving them before they are posted.

I'm sorry for this, but I try to make sure there's a consistent quality of discourse here, and the recent comments (now remove) on several posts do not live up to any reasonable level of mature discussion.


Thanks in advance for your understanding.

2 comments:

firefly said...

I'm not the troll; but, since this is a bland post, I thought I might ask you again if you listen to such female artists as Kate Bush, Lauri Anderson and Enya.
I haven't heard much out of Lauri Anderson lately... She's done work with Adrian Belew, and Kate has worked with Gabriel...

Bill K. said...

Some Kate Bush, never really Laurie Anderson, and used to listen to Enya but not any more for one reason or another...